Combining high output with a fast recovery time, the Falcon F900 G9341 twin basket fryer allows you to easily cope during even the busiest of serving periods. The tank holds just 18 litres of oil, with the temperature being regulated thermostatically and has a range of 130-190°C with standard high limit stat to prevent over heating of the oil and serious injury. For use with natural, propane or butane gas the G9341 can be easily converted onsite. Constructed from 2mm thick 304 grade stainless steel and laser cut with right angled edges to allow the joining of units with no gaps via the patented Dynamic Link System (DLS).
• Fast heat up and recovery times, delivers high output to cope with busy service periods.
• Requires only 18 litres of oil and 23kW of power, reducing the running costs for the unit.
• High efficiency burner system.
• Integrated fat melt cycle.
• Open pan design with debris collection zone.
• Fish plate supplied upon adjustable stainless steel feet.
• IPX 5 rated.
• 2mm Thick 304 grade stainless steel hob.
• Laser cut hob allows edge to edge joining of units.
• Stainless steel external panels with Scotch Brite finish.
• Dynamic Link System compatible.
Chip Output – 32kg per hour (Pre-blanched, chilled, 14mm size.)
12 months parts only warranty.
Gas units require installation by gas safe engineer and should be placed under extraction.
Looking for electric head over to our range here: Electric Freestanding Fryers Single Tank – Caterkwik Ireland if you still can’t find what you are looking for call our office now and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Located in Northern Ireland then head over to our UK page to check out our range there: Commercial Catering Equipment Supplier | Kitchen & Restaurant Equipment | CaterKwik
There are no reviews yet.