The E9341 combines high output and fast recovery time, the E9341 twin basket fryer ensures that you can cope with the busiest service periods. The tank holds 20 litres of oil, oil temperature is thermostatically-controlled and has a range of 130-190°C with safety thermostat fitted as standard to prevent overheating. Fish plate is supplied as standard. the unit is IPX5 rated and is supplied on adjustable legs, with optional castors.
The hob is constructed from 2mm 304 grade stainless steel and laser cut with right angled edges to allow the joining of units with virtually no gaps via the Dynamic Link System (DLS)*
• Pressed pan requires only 20 litres of oil, increases the efficiency of the oil.
• Temperature range of 130-190°C
• Ideal for frying a range of food.
• “Eco” setting reduces power consumption during pre-heating and can be used as fat melt mode.
• Two baskets supplied.
• Manual control system for ease of use.
• Fish plate supplied as standard.
• Safe swivel element for better pan cleaning access.
• Filter bucket situated directly below 1″ drain valve.
• IPX5 rated.
• Supplied upon stainless steel adjustable feet.
• 2mm Thick 304 grade stainless steel hob.
• Laser cut to allow edge to edge joining of units.
• Stainless steel external panels with Scotch Brite finish.
12 months Parts warranty.
There are no reviews yet.