The Cater-Cook CK8150 Curved Glass Servery Unit / Hot Cupboard with Bain Marie Top has a stylish modern design, giving it many uses not only as a stylish servery but as a robust kitchen hot cupboard. You can use your CK8150 as a hot cupboard through the week and serving area for a Sunday carvery at the weekend.
The unit features a wet well Bain Marie top with drain and tap for easy drainage and cleaning, thick glass sneeze guard screens either side of the unit and a choice of adjustable legs or castors. Our CK8150 has twin precise thermostatic controls for both the hot cupboard and the Bain Marie top. The CK8150 offers fantastic value for money without compromising on performance and durability.
• Stylish and durable stainless steel finish.
• Adjustable temperature range from 30°C to 80°C.
• Twin thermostatic controls for both the hot cupboard & Bain Marie top.
• Bain Marie wet well gently heats food without drying it out.
• Bain Marie features drain & tap for easy drainage & cleaning.
• Thick glass sneeze guard screen on front & sides.
• Secure folding tray rail included.
• Gantry includes lighting (tube bulb included).
• Choice of adjustable legs or mobile wheeled castors (x2 braked, x2 unbraked).
• Supplied complete with 4 x 1/1 Gastronorm containers (150mm deep).
Please note – this hot cupboard is not designed to cook food, it is designed to keep food in a ready to serve condition.
We offer an extensive range of Hot Cuboards so there is something for everyone. Of course if you cannot see what you want, please call our office today and a member of our team will be happy to help. Caterkwik Ireland also offers finance options on any orders over €1000, letting you get the kit you need whilst keeping your capital free.
Why not check out Caterkwik Ireland’s Facebook page for competitions, deals and offers.