The Blizzard BRSCG2 Double Contact Grill is a perfect fit for cafes, and bars serving panini’s, toasted sandwiches etc. With cast iron plates and a choice of either ribbed top, flat bottom or ribbed top and bottom. Each side of the double contact grill has an easy to use dial controlling the temperature from 50° to 300°C.
IMPORTANT– The cooking surfaces need to be seasoned before using for the first time.
- Ensure the cooking surfaces are clean.
- Brush the surfaces with cooking oil.
- Set the thermostat to 110°C and turn the appliance on. The power indicator light turns on.
- Once the appliance reaches temperature the power indicator light turns off.
- Turn the appliance off and allow it to cool before wiping away any excess oil.
- The appliance is now ready to use.
Blizzard Double Contact Grill Features:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Ribbed and flat bottom.
- Manual thermostat.
- Supplied with wire cleaning brush.
- Cast iron plates.
- Counter balanced top plates.
- Removable drip tray.
- Manual Thermostat.
- Temp Range: +50°C to 300°C.
- Weight: 28kg.
- 1800+1800W power consumption.
Please note this comes with 2 x 13 amp plugs.
12 Months Parts Warranty.
With an extensive range of contact grills available there is something to suit everyone. Please call our office today if you cannot find what you are looking for. A member of our team will be happy to help find the right solution for you.
Why not check out Caterkwik Ireland’s Facebook page for competitions, deals, and offers.