Limescale is the biggest killer of ware washing equipment with 1mm of limescale reducing the efficiency of your machine by 10%. Help keep your machine running longer with the Cater-Wash CK0094 Cold Automatic Water Softener. This unit is easy to set up and can be programmed to run when you need. With the automatic softener it will let you know when the salt needs to be topped up so you do not have to rely on staff checking daily/weekly helping reduce human error leading to costly repairs. Check out the handy set up video in the tab above should you have any issues or call our office today we are open 7 days a week 8am till 8pm.
- Maximum flow rate: 1500 litres per hour.
- Room temperature: 4 – 30°C.
- Power requirements: 4W.
- Regeneration salt amount: 1.4kg.
- Maximum salt content in the brine tank: 25kg.
- Temperature range: 4°C – 25°C.
- Pressure range: 2 bar minimum – maximum 8 bar.
Water Softener consists of:
- 1 brine tank.
- 1 Autotrol 255/740 Logix valve.
- 1 steel AISI 304 cylinder holding 8.5 litres of cationic resins adapt for softening.
- 4m of unloading pipe.
- 1 overflow curved union joint.
- 1 fitting for the unloading pipe.
With an extensive range of Manual and Automatic Water Softeners available there is something to suit everyone. Please call our office today for up to date lead time and to discuss your purchase. A member of our team will be happy to help find the right solution for you.
Why not check out Caterkwik Ireland’s Facebook page for competitions, deals and offers.