The Opus 800 OE8306 cook & hold salamander grill heats up in just 8 seconds when the plate detection mechanism is activated by a plate or gastronorm pan. Once the food is cooked, the hold function will endure the food is kept warm but does not continue to cook. After the plate is removed the elements switch off saving energy.
• Cook & Hold function.
• Hold function will ensure food is kept warm but does not continue to cook.
• Fast heat up Hi-Light elements – ready to cook in just 8 seconds.
• Self balancing height adjustable grill hood for easy operation.
• Three independently controlled heating zones for maximum flexibility.
• Touchpad control with digital display of time and power settings.
• GN 1/1 compatible.
• 20 minute audible timer.
• Suitable for wall or bench mounting.
• Once the plate is removed and the plate detection mechanism freed, the elements automatically switch off saving energy.
2 Year Parts & Labour warranty.