When you talked Electrolux listened and their new generation of Electrolux professional fryers will help you keep running costs down and cook better with unique features such as Automatic load compensation and the Electrolux 371070 has a great production of up to 18kg of chips an hour.
EASY TO CLEAN
• Deep drawn V shaped well with rounded corners & external burners for safe & easy cleaning.
• 1 piece pressed worktop in 1.5mm stainless steel with smooth, rounded corners.
• Exterior panels in stainless steel with Scotch Brite finish.
• Has right-angled, laser cut side edges to allow flush-fitting joins between units eliminating gaps & possible dirt traps.
• Oil drainage via a tap into a drainage container positioned under the well thus simplifying the consumed oil management & guaranteeing the operator safety.
• Adjustable stainless steel feet up to 50mm in height.
EASY TO USE
• Stainless steel burners with optimised combustion, flame failure device & protected pilot light.
• External burners guarantee long oil life thanks to the indirect heating system & uniform distribution of heat.
• Thermostatic regulation of oil temp from 105°C to 185°C.
• Overheat safety thermostat.
• Piezo spark ignition for added safety.
• 1 basket included.
• Capacity: 15 litres.
• Weight: 55kg.
Gas units require installation by gas safe engineer and should be placed under extraction.
2 Years Parts Only Warranty.
Looking for electric head over to our range here: Electric Freestanding Fryers Single Tank – Caterkwik Ireland if you still can’t find what you are looking for call our office now and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Located in Northern Ireland then head over to our UK page to check out our range there: Commercial Catering Equipment Supplier | Kitchen & Restaurant Equipment | CaterKwik
There are no reviews yet.