Water softeners are an integral part of any kitchen in a hard water area helping soften your water and preventing limescale build up. Inside the softener you will find the essential resin needed to make the unit work, you then add the salt. How often more salt is needed is largely dependent on site however the 16-litre manual water softener should need 1kg of salt approx. 2200 litres* of water softened. Don’t forget to add the salt to your basket today and get an exclusive price.
16-Litre Manual Water Softener Features and Specifications:
- 16 Litre capacity.
- Softens approx. 2200 litres of water before needing regeneration.
- Great for small undercounter glasswashers or dishwashers.
- Helps to slow down the build up of limescale keeping your machine running efficiently.
- Simple manual operation.
- Available in several capacities up to 20-litres.
- Requires salt for regeneration. (Purchased separately.)
With an extensive range of Manual and Automatic Water Softeners available there is something to suit everyone. Please call our office today for up to date lead time and to discuss your purchase. A member of our team will be happy to help find the right solution for you.
Why not check out Caterkwik Ireland’s Facebook page for competitions, deals and offers.
There are no reviews yet.