The Blizzard FMX10 Planetary Mixer is versatile in use and a great fit for schools, pubs, restaurants and even takeaways. The 10 litre removable bowl and the lever operated bowl lift makes loading and unloading much easier. The mixer comes with 3 attachments as standard; the dough hook, whisk and beater allowing it to be used for a varied number of things from dough to cake batter and even meringue. Allowing expansion of menus within catering establishments.
The guard allows for safe use of the unit whilst still being able to keep an eye on the mixture. and will 3 speeds you are in control.
• Three speed settings.
• Lever operated bowl lift.
• Safety stop function.
• Features a bowl guard.
• Stainless Steel bowl.
• Supplied with: wire whisk, dough hook & beater.
• 10 litre bowl capacity.
• 3.5kg maximum flour capacity.
• Exterior dimensions: H770 x W475 x D505mm.
• 13 amp plug power supply.
• Power consumption of 550W.
• 45kg weight.
Our recommendation for use:
• Wire Whisk – ideal for quickly whipping cream or beating eggs. Designed to be used on the high speed setting.
• Beater – commonly used for blending thin batters, cake mixtures and mashing potatoes. This is best used on medium speed.
• Dough Hook – for mixing sticky ingredients such as bread dough or pizza dough and should be used on the low speed setting.
With an extensive range of planetary mixers available there is something to suit everyone. Please call our office today if you cannot find what you are looking for. A member of our team will be happy to help find the right solution for you.
Why not check out Caterkwik Ireland’s Facebook page for competitions, deals, and offers.